Our most popular build, legendary PRO 4 reliability matched with the ideal strength:weight ratio of EX 511 rims. Built with the same spokes as we used for our legendary BMX wheels. Stainless steel freehub is a bit tougher for those riders who stamp the pedals!
- DT Swiss EX 511 Rims
- Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- Stainless Steel freehub
- Legendary Hope reliability.
- 4 pawl ratchet with 8.2 degree engagement.
- Steel 9/10/11 speed freehub body - tougher but slightly heavier than aluminium.
- EX 511 - for most Enduro riders, this is the perfect mix of weight and strength.
- The EX 511 is the 30mm internal width version of the EX 471.
Select your chosen hub size and colour, rim size and number of spokes. Price includes Stainless, double butted, black spoke with long, black, brass nipples. Wheels built by veteran wheel builder in professional wheel truing stand.
This is a custom made product and is non-returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device