Ergon grips are high quality, well-thought-out grips made from high quality materials.
GE Series grips are Ergon's Enduro grips. Ergon's EWS riders developed these grips for use on wide riser bars. The GE1 Evo has a precise shape and surface texture to help you grip the bars without wasting energy. The grips are also shaped to put your elbows in a better position for attacking the trail.
GE1 Evo grips use a shape and a textured area to protect the pressure sensitive Ulnar nerve. If you suffer from numbness or tingling in your hands while riding, there's a good chance your current set up is putting pressure on your ulnar nerves. Give these a try!
- EWS Developed.
- 95g approx (slim)/ 110g (Standard).
- Low profile, cold forged/CNC machined aluminium clamp.
- Teardrop shape with more damping at the outer end.
- TUV-Certified, UV-resistant, durable grip material.
- Small and regular sizes.
- Designed for the best control on rougher trails.