Same durability as the standard Hope Pro 4 rear hub, designed to suit Boost 148mm frames. Hope's Boost hubs have wider shells to take advantage of the extra width of Boost spacing.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg).
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings.
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet.
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting.
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds.
- Unsurpassed reliability.
- Designed specifically to suit a frame with a Boost 148x12 rear end.
- Available in 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings.
- Weight: 311g for 36 hole version with a Shimano 11spd alloy freehub body.
- Hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub to increase complete wheel stiffness.
- **Note**148mm hub uses a different wider hub shell and axle compared to standard 135mm Pro 4 rear hub.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Item is added to cart