We try to carry stock of each driver and every colour in 32h 6 bolt boost, but please contact us for the latest stock information if you need hubs urgently! Due to the huge number of options available, we don't have every hub in stock. In the worst case, it could take up to 7 weeks to get your hubs if we don't have them in stock and they are not already on order.
Same durability as the standard Hope Pro 4 rear hub, designed to suit Boost 148mm frames. Hope's Boost hubs have wider shells to take advantage of the extra width of Boost spacing.
- 4 Pawl ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg).
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings.
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet.
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting.
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds.
- Unsurpassed reliability.
- Designed specifically to suit a frame with a Boost 148x12 rear end.
- Available in 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings.
- Weight: 311g for 36 hole version with a Shimano 11spd alloy freehub body.
- Hub flanges move outboard 3 mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub to increase complete wheel stiffness.
- **Note**148 mm hub uses a different wider hub shell and axle compared to standard 135 mm Pro 4 rear hub.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device