We try to carry stock of each driver and every colour in 32h 6 bolt boost 148, but please contact us for the latest stock information if you need hubs urgently! Due to the huge number of options available, we don't have every hub in stock. In the worst case, it could take up to 4 weeks to get your hubs if we don't have them in stock and they are not already on order.
Same durability as the standard Hope Pro 4 rear hub designed to suit 150mm Boost DH frames. Choose from SRAM XD 11/12 speed, Shimano Microspline 12 speed or Shimano HG 9/10/11 speed, or Hope's own cassette compatible freehub bodies.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Designed specifically to suit 150mm frames
- Available in 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Weight 322g with 32 hole drilling & Shimano 11spd freehub body.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device