Please contact us for the latest stock information if you need your brakes urgently! Due to the huge number of options available, we don't have every option in stock. In the worst case, it could take up to 10 weeks to get your brakes if we don't have them in stock.
Tech 3 lever matched with the E4 caliper offers an excellent brake, perfect for the all mountain enduro rider.
- E4 calliper uses 4 x 16 mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power.
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever.
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items.
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools.
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options.
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy.
- Top entry pad fitting.
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to the lever body.
- Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & SRAM shifters.
- Anodized for durability.
- Available to fit 160, 180, 183, 200 and 203 mm front and rear rotors.
- Weight from: 266g (standard hose), 300g (braided hose).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device