The race proven TTX 18 dampening from the DH38 Race Fork has been reworked to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro courses. The TTX 18 cartridge kit features a trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. With increased damping pressure bandwidth, the damping valve response and sensitivity has improved.
The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting.
The coil spring system is adjustable between 120 to 170mm of travel. It's cartridge based and you can easily change between coil and air spring cartridges. (The air spring can be run at 150 to 180mm).
The chassis will take up to a whopping 2.8 and the 29er chassis will take a 27.5+ x 3.2 tyre, that and a stiff chassis makes the fork a great choice also for e-bikes. There are many technical improvements in the fork but Öhlins did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the pros race bikes.
Want to know what suspension that fits your bike? Use Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide, which will also recommend a personal set up.
To keep a high level of suspension performance it is important to follow the service intervals. 50 hour lower leg service and 100 hour chassis and spring service can be performed by following Öhlins workshop manuals and instruction videos, or get in touch and we'll help.
- Coil travel: 130 -170 mm
- Independent spring system
- Independent damper system
- 36 mm upper tube diameter
- Offset 27.5: 46 mm or 38 mm, 29: 51 mm or 44mm
- Compatible maximum tire sizes:
- 27.5: 2.8
- 29 : 2.8 / 27.5+ x 3.2
- E-bike approved
- Race proven setting bank
- Overall improvements for reducing friction
- Possible to change between coil and air spring
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device