Arguably the best shock money can buy. Standard mounts also available.
The Öhlins TTX 22 rear shock damper has created quite a buzz ever since its launch in 2013. Until now, the Öhlins TTX 22 has only been available for Specialized OEM/AM bikes. Öhlins have re-launched the shock as Öhlins TTX 22 Universal. Available in different lengths/strokes with mounting hardware compatible with the majority DH/AM/Enduro/trail bikes on the market!
The Öhlins TTX 22 shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for flat and uphill sections. The TTX damper twin tube design allows the damper fluid to rotate through a circuit inside the shock giving you a consistent volume of damper fluid either side of the main damper piston at any point during the stroke of the shock. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control, grip, and confidence.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Shocks with stroke of 2.5” and less feature the stability mode. A 3rd position on the high speed adjuster, which increases compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs.
Öhlins have developed new springs for the Öhlins TTX 22 and decreased the weight by 25-30% which reduces unsprung mass and makes your bike lighter and more supple over small bumps.
- Specifically designed for the Enduro/gravity segment.
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system.
- Weights from 423 grams to 454 grams including ball joint.
- Spring weight has been reduced.
- Easy to set up with enough adjustment range to suit different riding conditions.
- External, 3 level high-speed compression adjustment.
- External, 16 click low-speed compression adjustment rebound damping adjustment.
- External, 7 click rebound adjustment.
- Available in metric lengths/strokes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device