NEW - NOW AVAILABLE IN 30T - Using unique countersunk spacers and M5 Torx bolts OneUp has developed the only 30T oval ring that works with all 104BCD cranks.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline with built in offset. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you £'s!
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 32T rings have integrated shims and M8 chainring bolt threads
- 30T rings have integrated shims and M5 chainring bolt threads to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 BCD crank. Bolts and spacers included.
104 BCD Traction Chainring Specification
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 51g (30T), 49g (32T), 51g (34T)
- Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains and 104 BCD cranks (not compatible with 12 Speed XTR Chains)
- Colour: Black
104 BCD Traction Chainring Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device