OneUp your Shimano 11 speed drivetrain with the 47T sprocket for SLX/XT (M7000/M8000) 11-42T cassettes.
Why bother when Shimano make an 11-46T cassette? The 11-46T has a huge, clunky 9T jump from 37-46T meaning that the shift to the biggest sprocket feels like a shifting into a granny ring.
Adding a OneUp 47T sprocket to the Shimano 11-42T cassette gives you 5T jumps in the bigger sprockets - 37-42-47T - making the lower gears extremely useable. The 47T requires no derailleur cage mODIfications, so its a quick and easy install.
- 18T sprocket provides more even cassette progression for smoother cadence and improved shifting
- Maintains the 42T as the smallest alloy sprocket preventing premature drivetrain wear. No major drivetrain manufacturer goes smaller than 40T in alloy.
- Compatible with M8000/M7000 GS (med cage) and SGS (long cage) derailleurs
- Uses standard freehub driver bodies (Not XD)
- 10 upshift points
- Patented (US 9,011,282)
- Cassette progression: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42-47 (11-4)
- Sprocket material: 7075-T6 Aluminum (47T), Nickel plated hardened steel (18T)
- Sprocket weight: 68g more than stock 11-42 cassette
- Compatibility: For SLX/XT M7000/M8000 11-42T cassettes. 11 Speed only. Standard freehub driver.
- Cassette range improvement: 12%
- Color: Grey
Mount the OneUp 47T first and reinstall all sprockets except the stock 17T and 19T sprockets (these are replaced with our 18T and aluminum spacer). Due to the large pulley wheel offset of the latest 11 speed Shimano rear derailleurs, B-Screw adjustment is well within the normal operating range and chain wrap is excellent throughout the cassette for flawless wide range shifting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device