XTR M9000 Traction Chainrings
OneUp's Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
- Perfect chainline 49 mm corrected from stock 50.4 mm. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Threaded for included M9 hardware. No M7 M9000/M9020 bolt pack required
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
- Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminium plate
- Removes stock Shimano tab shims (Saves 35g)
XTR M9000 Traction Chainrings Specification
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 46g (30T), 50g (32T)
- Chainline: 49 mm
- Compatible with: Shimano M9000/M9020 XTR armsets; 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains (not compatible with 12 Speed XTR Chains)
- Colour: Black
- Colours: XTR colour matched anodizing
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
Orders Over £50 – Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 – £4.95 (Royal Mail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 working days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) – we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty, you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.