Biodegradable mountain bike cleaner for use on high-tech bikes. Safe to use on all parts of a modern mountain bike, including brake pads and carbon parts. LoamFoam has a unique cleaning formulation with gelling agents, so the cleaner stays on the bike as you use it - it doesn't just run off.
Specifically formaulated for drivetrain degreasing, foaming degreaser removes the gunk that builds up on your chain, cassette and chainring without attacking the grease in your BB or suspension bearings.
- Spray on cassette, cranks and derailleur while turning the cranks backwards so that the chain is also coated.
- If possible, run through the gears while turning the cranks so that the whole cassette is cleaned and the grease is agitated.
- Agitate any stubborn areas (an old toothbrush is great for this) and leave to soak for two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the chain with a clean rag.
- Apply fresh chain lube.