Three of Peaty's most popular products in one package saving 10% off RRP. This package of essentials would make an ideal gift for any mountainbiker!
- 1litre LoamFoam cleaner.
- 500ml foaming degreaser.
- 120ml Linklube chain lube.
- Cardboard packaging made from 70% recycled material.
Specifically formaulated for drivetrain degreasing, foaming degreaser removes the gunk that builds up on your chain, cassette and chainring without attacking the grease in your BB or suspension bearings.
- Spray on cassette, cranks and derailleur while turning the cranks backwards so that the chain is also coated.
- If possible, run through the gears while turning the cranks so that the whole cassette is cleaned and the grease is agitated.
- Agitate any stubborn areas (an old toothbrush is great for this) and leave to soak for two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the chain with a clean rag.
- Apply fresh chain lube.
- Two part formula penetrates the chain, pushing out old, dirty lube, then replaces it.
- Clear base lube is fast penetrating, anti-corrosive and displaces water.
- On first use, your chain might go black and look pretty bad - don't worry, this is the first part of the lube working! APPLICATION
- Fully degrease drivetrain before applying fresh lube to ensure there is no old chain oil present. For best results, use Peaty's foaming drivetrain degreaser or xxx solvent degreaser to remove stubborn factory greases in the case of brand new chains.
- Ensure you thoroughly rinse your chain with clean water after degreasing (degreaser is designed to eat chain oil after all).
- Remove as much water as you can from the chain.
- Give the bottle a good shake to evenly distribute the secret sauce.
- Apply the lube while cycling the chain backwards (ebikes will need to be pedalled forwards in a stand) ensuring every link is adequately covered.
- Keep cycling the chain for 10seconds or so to help the lube work its way into your chain.
- Thoroughly wipe away all excess lube from your chain using a clean cloth (excess oil on the outside of the chain will attract dust in dry conditions).
Biodegradable mountain bike cleaner for use on high-tech bikes. Safe to use on all parts of a modern mountain bike, including brake pads and carbon parts. LoamFoam has a unique cleaning formulation with gelling agents, so the cleaner stays on the bike as you use it - it doesn't just run off.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device