Ideal for use on carbon fibre handlebars, stems and seat posts, our carbon assembly paste is a specially formulated blend of 100% renewable, natural oils and ultra-fine non-slip pumice particles.
Designed to eliminate slip between carbon fibre components, Gripper paste increases the friction between carbon fibre components and their mating surfaces, so reducing the torque required to clamp them.
Our non-toxic formula is also resistant to detergents and washout to give you long-lasting performance in the harshest conditions.
- For use on carbon fibre handlebars, stems & seat posts.
- Eliminates slip on clamped parts & prevents seizing.
- Made of renewable, natural oils and pumice particles.
- Readily biodegradable.
- 100% PCR & PIR recycled packaging.
- M15 threaded cap.
- Using a clean cloth or brush, apply gripper paste to both surfaces of the clamping area.
- Immediately assemble and tighten clamps according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wipe off any excess.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device