Tubeless Sealant 1 Litre
Peaty's tyre sealant uses "bio glitter" to help plug bigger punctures that other sealants can't seal.
- Ammonia free, non-hazardous latex based.
- Biodegradable bio-glitter helps plug holes.
- C02 compatible.
- Seals up to 6mm holes.
- Operating pressures: 15 to 120 ps.
- Lasts 6 months + in UK temperatures.
- Doesn't "ball up" in the tyre.
27.5" tyres need around 70-90ml, 29ers require 100-120ml. Add a bit more if you're running plus tyres, or you are puncture prone!
Some new tyres can have tiny imperfections in the lining making the tyre slightly porous, so if you see spots of sealant appearing on the outside of a tyre that hasn't had sealant before, don't worry, this is fairly normal. Some new tyres will need a top-up after a few days of use.