Peaty's tyre sealant uses "bio glitter" to help plug bigger punctures that other sealants can't seal.
- Ammonia free, non-hazardous latex based.
- Biodegradable bio-glitter helps plug holes.
- C02 compatible.
- Seals up to 6mm holes.
- Operating pressures: 15 to 120 ps.
- Lasts 6 months + in UK temperatures.
Some new tyres can have tiny imperfections in the lining making the tyre slightly porous, so if you see spots of sealant appearing on the outside of a tyre that hasn't had sealant before, don't worry, this is fairly normal. Some new tyres will need a top up after a few days use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device