TRP have taken their downhill brake, and made it even more powerful to cope with the demands of ebikes. The main difference is that the E-MTB Evo brake is designed to us a 2.3 mm disc. The advantage over a standard 1.8 mm disc is better heat management, which results in less chance of warped discs, fewer glazed pads and fewer bleeds. The lever has had a bit of weight shaved off, but is has the same feel and modulation as the G-Spec DH brakes.
If you ride a normal bike and just want excellent brakes, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't fit these to your enduro or downhill bike.
• 2.3mm Rotor Specific 4 Piston Calliper Design.
• Must be paired with E2.3 rotor (not supplied).
• Lightweight Hybrid Pistons.
• I-spec II Compatible Hinge Clamp Design.
• SRAM Matchmaker compatible with HD 3.5 Adapter.
• Weight: 326g (Front).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device