Compare to the TTX2Air, the TTX1 Air is slimmer, lighter, and better suits trail bikes with more linear suspension linkages. The new eyelets are smaller than the TTX2Air, so if frame clearance has been an issue that's stopped you using Öhlins before, this might be the shock for you.
The TTX1Air's single can design is lighter than the TTX2Air by about 60-80 grams, depending on size. This shock can run at higher pressures than the previous TTX Air shock, so it's a good choice for ebikes and heavier riders.
Öhlins lead the way in twin tube damping technology, now the default for high-end air shocks. The twin tube design separates the compression and rebound damping circuits for better sensitivity.
If you want your suspension to work with you, helping you carry momentum through rough sections of track and providing a stuck-to-the-ground feel when you're pushing through corners, this is the shock for you!
- TTX-technology for highly adjustable compression valves.
- Single can design optimized for linear designs and limited frame spaces.
- Adjustable high and low speed compression.
- Adjustable rebound.
- Air spring volume spacers included in the box.
- Climb mode.
- Higher maximum pressure (300psi) is better for larger riders and ebikes.
Öhlins designed the TTX1Air to be as user-friendly as possible, and they have also provided set up videos. Their performance suspension guide makes choosing the right suspension for your bike easy - click the button below to take a look.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device