Öhlins lead the way in twin tube damping technology, now the default for high-end air shocks. Öhlins have designed the latest Öhlins TTX2Air Shock to suit bikes with more progressive suspension linkages. This shock has larger positive and negative air chamber volumes with double cans and an air spring with more control over the volume spacing.
The result is an air shock with unrivalled sensitivity and damping. Öhlins Twin Tube technology allows the damping oil to move both ways, separating the compression and rebound damping circuits for a more well-balanced and predictable damping.
If you want your suspension to work with you, helping you carry momentum through rough sections of track and providing a stuck-to-the-ground feel when you're pushing through corners, this is the shock for you!
- TTX-technology for highly adjustable compression valves.
- Double-can design with larger air volume.
- Adjustable high and low speed compression.
- Adjustable rebound.
- Air spring volume spacers included in the box.
- Climb mode.
- Higher maximum pressure is better for larger riders and ebikes.
Öhlins designed the TTX2 to be as user-friendly as possible, and they have also provided set up videos. Their performance suspension guide makes choosing the right suspension for your bike easy - click the button below to take a look.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device