If you don't need a chain retention device, or your bike has an integrated chain guide, you can still add some bash protection with the OneUp ISCG05 Underbash.
The Underbash includes 3 different sizes of bash plate for compatibility with chainrings from 28-36T. Designed for frames with 2 ISCG05 tabs only (Deviate, Evil, Rocky Mountain, etc). Should not be used on frames with 3 ISCG05 tabs.
- Install without removing your cranks.
- Single tool install and adjustment.
- Boost compatible.
- Oval compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Weight: 68g 32-34T
- Capacity: 28-36T
- Chainline: 2.5mm adjustment.
- Mount: ISCG05 2-Bolt ONLY
- Color: Black
- Material: 7075 aluminium, glass reinforced thermoplastic.
Underbash Setup Instructions
- 1. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the bashplate and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
- 2. Rotate backplate to desired location and torque bolts to 5Nm
Bash Replacement Instructions
- 1. Remove Underbash from bike
- 2. Remove bolt retaining clip from rear bash plate bolt by pushing a 4mm hex through the bolt from the backside of the Underbash.
- 3. Remove Bash bolts using a 5mm hex
- 4. Select desired bash plate and reinstall bash bolts to 6Nm
- 5. Reinstall bolt retaining clip on the rear bash plate bolt
- 6. Reinstall Underbash onto bike
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device