Think of these as your Winter brake pads. These pads offer similar power and wear to Galfer's standard pads, but with improved wet weather and mud performance.
- MTB specific friction material compound.
- Organic semi-metallic compound (no asbestos).
- Noise free.
- Consistent performance over the life of the pads.
- Less disc wear than other brands.
NB - Images are for shape reference only. ("G1053" is Galfer's "Standard" pad compound code.)
Hayes Dominion A4 FD549 Formula Cura 4 FD531 Magura MT5 FD487 Magura MT7 FD487 Hope X2 FD467 Hope V4 FD466 Hope E4 FD465 SRAM Guide R/RS/RSC/Ultimate/G2 FD459 SRAM Guide RE FD455 SRAM Code R/RSC FD459 Shimano MT501 FD426 Shimano MT520 FD426 Shimano XTR BR-M9120 FD426 Shimano BR-MT420 FD426 Shimano BR-M8120 FD426 Shimano BR-M8020 FD426 Shimano XT BR-M7120 FD426 Shimano Saint FD426 Shimano Zee FD426 Trickstuff Massima FD466 Trickstuff Diretissima FD453 TRP Quadiem FD426 TRP SL FD426 TRP Slate FD426
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device