- New hub body profile for increased stiffness without adding weight.
- Improved sealing to stop dirt ingress and to reduce drag.
- New Labyrinth seal has zero drag for incredible freewheeling performance.
- New Pawls/Springs design to increase longevity, load capacity & a reduction of drag.
- Increased engagement from 44 to 108 with a new offset 6 pawl aluminium freehub design.
- Wire cut pawls from high strength steel for maximum strength.
- New step down axle design for a stiffer, more durable freehub.
- Ebike Specific hub with 54 points of engagement - designed for the demands of ebikes.
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable with simple tools.
- Available in 24, 28, 32 and 36 spoke hole drilling.
- Available with all modern freehub bodies.
- End spacers can be easily swapped to suit different frame and axle standards.
- 6 bolt or Centrelock disc fitting.
- Hope Fortus complete wheels and 20Twenty Custom Builds available.
This hub sounds great, engagement is also great.
Had a bit of problem with not knowing exactly what to order, 20twenty been really helpful on this matter
Was going to but the pro4 when I saw the initial reviews for the 5. The design is much smoother looking. Weight is great for a mtb hub, engagement is quick and responsive. Noise isn't bad, louder than my old Kings but much quieter than I9, I'd rate the noise about the same as White Industry. Built with a 3mm OC rim resulted in only a 1mm difference in spoke length and very close spoke lengths, the NDS at 115kgf vs 125 on the drive side for a solid build. I expect years of smooth, trouble free use.
Having seen 20Twenty on McTrail Rider’s YouTube videos, I purchased the new Hope Pro5 hub and rear wheel from them. From start to finish, pre-order to delivery, great service from the team!
I would happily buy from 20Twenty again. Cheers peeps!
The new redesigned system is one of the best, comparable to hydras IMO.