With the increase in longer travel trail bikes tailored to gravity riding, Hope saw a requirement for a new stem.
The Gravity Stem: the perfect combination of lightness and stiffness, weighing only 38 grams heavier than the AM but much stiffer than the previous DH stem.
The new design incorporates individual clamps for the handle bars and a simple “no gap” clamping system.
- Machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium.
- 35 mm or 50 mm long.
- 0 deg rise.
- Options available for 31.8 mm and 35 mm bars.
- Fits 1"1/8th Steerers.
- 57 mm clamping width.
- Weight from: 172g.
- Stainless steel taper head screws.
- Six colours.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device