An evolution of the Hope F20 pedal, the new F22 is bigger and has a long list of refinements.
The new, larger platform has a dual concave shape to help your foot to sink into the 22 grip pins. Hope have kept the proven internals from the F20 pedal, but changed the axle design for more strength. As with everything else from Hope, spares back up is unbeatable and the pedals are full serviceable.
- Same internals as the F20 pedal - three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bush.
- Long, adjustable hex shaped pins, with shorter pins in the centre of the pedal to make the most of the shape.
- Pins bolt through pedal to allow replacement or adjustment with washers.
- Asymmetric, tapered shape for the most grip and clearance.
- Manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK.
- 5 axis machined body.