Simple, tough and light axles for Fox and ROCKSHOX forks. These axles are stronger and stiffer than stock axles and the QR has been replaced with a more durable 6 mm allen head.
Since you're probably already carrying an EDC V2 Tool on your bike, you can do away with the QR altogether, avoiding the opportunity for it to fail when you are in the middle of nowhere!
OneUp developed their axles after EWS racers asked for a stiffer and more durable fork axle. You might not need the performance gains from a stiffer and lighter axle, but the clean looks and simplicity are something we can all enjoy!
- 98% Stiffer and stronger than stock 15 mm QR thru axle.
- 20g Lighter than stock QR thru axle.
- Low profile hex head won't get caught on trailside obstacles.
- For Fox and ROCKSHOX 15 mm axle forks (Boost and Non Boost).
- NOT compatible with ROCKSHOX RS-1 fork or Fox 36 Pinch-Bolt Style (2016 and older).
- NOT compatible with floating thru axles from 2021 Fox 36, 38 or 40.
- Fox - Black and Orange
- ROCKSHOX - Black and Red
- ROCKSHOX Boost (15x110) 63g.
- ROCKSHOX Non Boost (15x100) 59g.
- Fox Boost (15x110) 61g.
- Fox Non Boost (15x100) 58g.
- 6061-T6 Aluminium.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device