The latest version of the legendary Bel Air saddle has been refined and updated to make use of the latest technology and materials. Bel Air saddles are hugely popular for a reason, they're tough and comfortable. The latest version has a new, sleeker and slightly shorter, sleeker shape to fit in with modern bike lines.
Compared to the Radar saddle, the Bel Air has slightly more rear rise.
We've found the SDG Bel Air saddles to be far more suitable to our riding conditions than some other brands. Gritty mud between your saddle and shorts is basically acting like sandpaper on the top of your saddle when you winch up a hill. It's a UK problem that some saddle designers will never encounter, but it can spoil the look of a saddle, damage stitching and dull the look of the material.
This version of the Bel Air V3 uses steel rails, compromising a little weight for a £25 saving. The top of the saddle stays the same, using lightweight injected EVA foam and a proven iconic shape with industry leading new features to deliver "unparalleled comfort".
- Rear Rise Platform - Shaped for better comfort and power transfer.
- Hidden Undercut (Cut-Out) - Helps with flex and alleviating perineal nerve pressure.
- Nose Platform - The nose of the saddle has been widened to provide more support while climbing.
- Flat Forward Platform - The saddle shape is designed to help with moving your weight around.
- Peri-Canal Groove.
- Free Float Comfort Flex - Rail inserts which give more forgiveness in the wings.
- Nylon glass base with bridge.
- Lightweight Injected EVA foam
- ATMOS Sealing - the cover material is bonded to the base so there is no need for glue, stitching or staples.
- 1 piece vacuum sealed cover with sonic welded side bumper protection.
- 260 mm x 140 mm
- Weight 318g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device