FR 541 Rim
- Taking on board lessons from the renowned EX 511 and incorporating new features never seen on a DT rim before; the FR 541 is lighter, stronger and with industry-leading puncture resistance.
- Completely new bead hook profile to widen and blunt the area that slams into the tyre during a heavy impact, increasing the force required to split the tyre by 17%, allowing you to go that bit harder.
- A complete reworking of the rims profile has reduced the weight penalty to just 35 grams over the EX511, whilst improving upon the FR 560's already superb strength to weight ratio.
- Includes multiple high quality decal options to customise your wheels to suit your individual style, and DT's bead blasted black finish remains the toughest out there.
- The included PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims.
- Available in both 28 and 32 hole count.
- Weight: 570 grams (27.5) 605 grams (29").
- External Rim Diameter: 565 mm (27.5) 603 mm (29").
- Inner Width: 30 mm, outer width: 35 mm, height: 21 mm.
Orders Over £50 - Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 - £4.95 (RoyalMail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) - we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.