FR 541 Rim
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Taking on board lessons from the renowned EX 511 and incorporating new features never seen on a DT rim before; the FR 541 is lighter, stronger and with industry-leading puncture resistance.
- Completely new bead hook profile to widen and blunt the area that slams into the tyre during a heavy impact, increasing the force required to split the tyre by 17%, allowing you to go that bit harder.
- A complete reworking of the rims profile has reduced the weight penalty to just 35 grams over the EX511, whilst improving upon the FR 560's already superb strength to weight ratio.
- Includes multiple high quality decal options to customise your wheels to suit your individual style, and DT's bead blasted black finish remains the toughest out there.
- The included PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims.
- Available in both 28 and 32 hole count.
- Weight: 570 grams (27.5) 605 grams (29").
- External Rim Diameter: 565 mm (27.5) 603 mm (29").
- Inner Width: 30 mm, outer width: 35 mm, height: 21 mm.