Shimano's top of the range Ice Tech construction improves heat dissipation for more consistent braking performance on longer or faster runs. Ice Tech consists of layers of aluminium and stainless steel to make the rotor, coupled with a separate aluminium carrier.
- ICE TECHNOLOGY Rotor: Cooling technology for consistent performance.
- Clad rotor blade: stainless steel/aluminium/stainless steel 3 layer-sandwich structure.
- Mud shedding design rotor blade.
- Lightweight/heat resistance.
- Less fade, less noise and longer pad life.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Item is added to cart