Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle™ derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle™ master colourway – to compliment any cassette and chain colourway a rider wants from the Eagle™ Colorsystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle™ derailleur is there for one thing - to do the job.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colourway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colours of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to Hard Chrome and new Copper.
Speed (RD): 12s
Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
Cage (RD): Long
Max tooth: 52
Color (RD): Lunar
Pulley bearings material: Steel
Cage material (RD): Aluminum
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device