A 9 function Multi Tool which contains your most used tools, is designed to live inside your stem.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike).
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turquoise).
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to OneUp Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes. Extra carriers are available to pre-order.
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE -VERY IMPORTANT
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
STEERER TUBE INNER DIAMETER: The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1 mm. OneUp is not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the EDC Lite into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE lowering the star nut position.
STEERER TUBE LENGTH: Most forks are compatible, except for a few forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases, your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190 mm min
- Fox 38 = 210 mm min
- ROCKSHOX Forks = 210 mm min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device