Available in standard 68/73 mm, Super Boost, or DH specific 83 mm sizes.
Continued development of Hope's popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field-testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal.
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms.
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model.
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting.
- Versatile Spline mount for chain ring or spiderless chain rings.
- 165, 170 and 175 mm length.
- 30 mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axles.
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange.
- Range of axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes.
- Weight: 560g, (170 mm Inc axle).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device