The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Hope Evo cranks now feature self-extracting axle/arm interfaces, simplifying fitting and removal.
- SuperBoost option with a longer axle for 157 mm SuperBoost specific frames.
- 142.5 mm Axle for perfect chainline with SuperBoost frames.
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms.
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model.
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting.
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring or spiderless chainrings.
- 165, 170 and 175 mm length.
- 30 mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axles.
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Item is added to cart