Born out of the highly successful TTX 22 M coil shock comes the TTX Air. It is a high performing and robust air sprung shock that utilizes on the possibilities made by the metric system. By combining the superior damping function of the TTX system together with a completely new air spring design it was possible to improve both performance as well as robustness.
Öhlins brought the TTX concept into MTB market and the technology set a new standard in damping function, a path followed by competitor companies. The TTX Air improves on an already proven package in terms of damping performance and making individual tuning simple.
The air spring design take full advantage of the possibilities introduced by the metric design. Added support and bushing overlap made a more robust air spring with improved side load management. This along with a specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication reduces friction throughout the service interval.
- Adjustable low speed compression
- Adjustable rebound
- High speed compression adjuster
- Air spring volume spacers included in kit
- Climb mode
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device