Metric version of the TTX 22 coil shock, arguably the best shock money can buy.
The Ohlins TTX 22 rear shock damper has created quite a buzz ever since its launch in 2013. Until now, the Ohlins TTX 22 M has only been available for Specialized OEM/AM bikes. Ohlins have re-launched the shock as Ohlins TTX 22 M Universal. Available in different lengths/strokes with mounting hardware compatible with the majority DH/AM/Enduro/trail bikes on the market!
The Ohlins TTX 22 M shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for flat and uphill sections. The TTX damper twin tube design allows the damper fluid to rotate through a circuit inside the shock giving you a consistent volume of damper fluid either side of the main damper piston at any point during the stroke of the shock. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control, grip and confidence.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearing bushing kits are available as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity. Shocks with stroke of 2.5” and less feature the stability mode. A 3rd position on the high speed adjuster which increases compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs. NB - 250mm shocks don't have climb mode.
Ohlins have developed new springs for the Ohlins TTX 22 M shock and decreased the weight by 25-30% which reduces un-sprung mass and makes your bike lighter and more supple over small bumps.
- External, 3 level high-speed compression adjustment.
- External, 16 click low-speed compression adjustment rebound damping adjustment.
- External, 7 click rebound adjustment.
- Specifically designed for enduro and downhill bikes.
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system.
- Weights from 423 grams to 454 grams including ball joint.
- Spring weight has been reduced.
- Easy to set up with enough adjustment range to suit different riding conditions.
- Available in in metric lengths/strokes.
We can help you choose the right spring, but for added confidence when you order, we offer a free spring exchange - all it will cost you is postage.
When you receive your new shock, fit it to your bike and set up the sag. If it's not right, then send it back to us and we'll send you your chosed replacement ASAP. All we ask is that you don't ride your bike more than round the block with the spring you send back!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device