NEW For 2022!
OneUp have added refinements to the existing V2 dropper remote, plus the option of adding a bit of colour with new replaceable thumb pads.
This new remote lever has a lighter action cam, requiring 27% less pressure to operate. A new cable port with integrated cut marks makes installation even easier and lets you install the lever without a cable crimp for a cleaner look.
With a refined, lighter action remote which fits the same clamps as the V2 remote lever, this is a quick and easy upgrade. If you already have a V2 OneUp dropper lever and want to upgrade, this is the only part you need.
- Lever body, cable, and cable ends only - requires clamp.
- Can be used with other brands of cable operated dropper posts.
- 27% less pressure required than the V2 dropper post lever.
- Clamps to suit brakes using Shimano I-Spec-II, I-Spec-EV, SRAM MMX mounts or standard handlebars.
- Weight with I-Spec-EV mount - 45g
- Thumb pads are available in black (included), red, blue, green, orange, purple, or turquoise.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device