Hope call this light and stiff stem their "All Mountain/Freeride" stem, but it's a good choice for Enduro riders. The 31.8 mm version is available in 35, 50 and 70 mm lengths in two rises and, and the 35 mm version is available in 35 mm and 50 mm lengths. As you'd expect from Hope, a great choice of colours. The AM stem range has been redesigned to remove as much unnecessary material as possible without sacrificing strength or rigidity.
- 31.8 mm version and 35 mm versions available.
- CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T aluminium.
- Opposing steerer clamp bolts for rigid steering characteristics.
- Weight 200g approx.
The actual weight was 166 grams at 31.8mm,50mm,20deg.
The machining accuracy is very high, so it can be installed smoothly. I think it is more than strong enough to run on the trail.
And most importantly, it looks cool! Beautiful!
I like it very much.
The store was also very responsive. They shipped it right away.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device