This version is for Boost (12x148mm) size frames and uses Centrelock brake mounting. Images all show the hub with a Shimano HG driver.
The next level in hub technology - an incredible 690 points of engagement result in 0.52 degree pick up. Six pawl engagement and a 115 tooth driver ensure in solid power transfer. Hydra is the culmination of two years research and development, with countless hours of testing. Every Hydra hub is made from start to finish in Industry Nine's asheville, North Carolina factory. Shimano HG, SRAM XD and Shimano Microspline (12 speed) free hubs, 6 bolt or centre lock disc mounting and either 28 or 32 spoke drilling options in all hub spacing sizes. Contact 20twenty to discuss your dream wheel build!
- 690 points of engagement (0.52 degrees between engagement).
- 6 pawl, 6 phase.
- 115 tooth drivering.
- 7075-t6 alloy hub shell machined in Industry Nines own factory.
- High quality Enduro stainless steel bearings with upgraded seals.
- Upgraded axle design for even longer bearing life.
- Boost and non boost hub shell option.
- Wide range of axles, spoke hole drilling, disc rotor mounts, free hubs and colours as standard.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device