Dropper V1 Travel Shim
Don't get stuck between dropper sizes. The unique OneUp travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post by lowering the travel and extended length of your post by as much as 50mm in any increment you like. Want an oh so fashionable 128.99mm drop? You got it! Drop tuning can be done on-bike, tool free and without removing the saddle or touching a shock pump. Lowering the post travel also increases bushing overlap, which is great for heavier riders.
170mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 120mm
150mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 100mm
- With no shim installed, lower your fully extended post into your frame as far as possible. If the post bottoms out inside the frame before the post collar hits the seat clamp, wrap tape around the lower tube just above the seat clamp to mark the height.
- Unscrew the post collar by hand and slide it up towards the seatpost head. Then gently press the remote lever to pop the upper bushing (White part) out of the lower post. Then slide this bushing up towards the seatpost head
- Drop your saddle to a mid stroke position at least 75mm below full extension. Install the full 50mm shim by sliding it into the lower tube below the upper bushing, legs down. The middle leg should be lined up with the laser markings on the back of the post.Each leg will fit into a groove inside the lower post. Gently wiggle the shim until it engages each groove and then slide it fully in.
- Lower the upper bushing and ensure you can push it fully into the lower tube by hand (if you can't you may need to drop the seat a bit more). Reinstall the seat collar by hand. Extend the post fully. Your post is now 50mm shorter.
- Raise your entire post to a comfortable ride/climbing height and pedal around in your riding shoes/kit to make sure it is correct. There will now be space between your seat clamp and post collar. This is the length you will cut off the shim to maximize your drop height. Measure this with a ruler, or if you have an extra shim you can mark directly on the second shim.
- Unscrew the collar and gently extend the post to raise the bushing and remove the shim. Trim each leg of the shim by the amount identified above. i.e. If there is 23mm between the post collar/tape and the seat clamp, cut 23mm off the shim legs. Make sure you cut each leg to exactly the same length.
- Drop the seat to a mid height position at least 75mm below full extension. Reinstall the trimmed shim below the bushing. The shorter shim will be slightly more difficult to install. Use the upper bushing to help push the shim down and if needed use a plastic ziptie to realign the shim inside the lower tube between attempts to fully install it. Make sure the shim and bushing can be fully installed by hand before lowering the seat post collar.
- Reinstall the seat post collar and tighten by hand. Using the remote fully extend your post. Then lower the extended post into the frame until the post collar or tape touch the seat clamp.
Orders Over £50 – Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 – £4.95 (Royal Mail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 working days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) – we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty, you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.