Spire Alloy Frame
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Spire is Transition's all new 170 mm 29er with the latest version of Transitions "Giddy Up" suspension platform, with improved small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
The new Spire's frame has a flip chip at the lower shock mount, and adjustment at the head tube, with a ZS56/ZS56 press fit headset, which you can replace with an angleset to change reach or head tube angle.
Chainstay length increases on the XL and XXL size frames, from 446 mm on the S, M and L bikes to 452 on the XL and XXL bikes, and there's clearance for a 2.6 tyre.
This alloy frame kit includes a ZS56/ZS56 headset and a Fox X2 shock.
If the size or colour you'd like is not in stock, please email or call us on 01330 828562 for the most up-to-date delivery dates or to leave a deposit. (You can read more about ordering bikes from 20Twenty here.)
We specialize in custom-built enduro bikes! If you're starting a fresh build or upgrading a few parts as you build up a bike around this frame, get in touch - there's a good chance we'll be able to do you an awesome deal!
- High and low geometry options via lower shock mount flip chip.
- Two chainstay lengths, short on S, M & L and long on XL & XXL.
- New oversized parallel headtube enabling the use of reach or angle adjustment headsets.
- Frame protection on chainstay, seat stay and downtube "shuttle guard".
- EnduroMAX frame bearings.