The little brother to the Onyx DC (Dual Crown), this is the Onyx SC D1. At 180 mm of travel, this is DVO's top of the line enduro race fork. Featuring the proven D1 damper, high/low speed compression, rebound, and externally adjustable OTT. With 36 mm stanchions and DVO's stiffest chassis yet, charge hard into the roughest sections with confidence.
Six clicks of low speed compression give quick access to firming up the fork for pedalling, opening up for descending, and mid-settings for everything in between. Over thirty clicks of High Speed Compression give precise control for support on big hits. Shim stack controlled rebound that is 100% dynamic, meaning the rebound is controlled based on the speed at which oil flows through the system. The fork will react to what you throw at it and be ready for what’s next.
The exclusive OTT feature really sets DVO product apart from anything else. It allows you to perfectly fine tune how the initial stroke feels without any mid/end stoke compromise. You really do get the best of both worlds.
Combining the stiff chassis characteristics with exclusive features and damping design gives DVO forks a unique ride feel unlike anything else on the market.
- D1 Damper.
- Compression Bladder.
- OTT Off the Top Adjuster.
- Shim Stack Controlled Damping.
- Adjustments: High/Low Speed Compression damping, rebound damping & OTT.
- Travel Range: 160-180 mm.
- Starting Weight: 27.5 – 2200g. | 29 -2250g.
- Offset: 27.5 – 42 mm | 29 -44 m.
- Axle To Crown: 27.5 – 575 mm | 29 -592 mm (measurements at max travels).
- Stanchions: 36 mm Tapered Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 27.5 or 29.
- Axle: 15 mm Bolted- Boost Spacing.
- Brake Mounting Direct Mount 180 mm.
- Colour Options: Black, Blue, Green.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device