NEW FOR 2023! Part of the completely revised ROCKSHOX enduro and trail suspension line up, the updated ZEB Ultimate has the latest Charger 3 damper and Debonair+ air spring.
- New Charger 3 damper completely separates high and low speed damping.
- ButterCups in each leg eliminate trail vibrations.
- Pressure release valves on the fork lowers.
- Boost / 44 mm offset only.
- Quieter, reduced friction Maxima Plush lube.
- Torque Cap compatible (optional standard end cap spacers).
- Bolt on fender.
- 2 bottomless tokens,
- Star nut.
- Maxle Stealth.
In order to improve small bump sensitivity, ROCKSHOX developed "ButterCups", small elastomers that take up the initial movement in both sides so the fork. ROCKSHOX have measured a reduction in high frequency trail vibrations of 20%.
Normally, high and low speed damping effect each other. ROCKSHOX developed a completly new IFP for the new Charger 3 Damper which completely decouples the high and low speed damping circuits. The new damper has a wide range of adjustment, so it will cover all weights and riding styles.
Low speed compression - 15 clicks
High speed compression - 5 clicks
Rebound - 18 clicks
The new damper can be retrofitted to the original ZEB fork.
ROCKSHOX focussed on small pump sensitivity and as a result increased the air volume of the new DebonAir+ spring.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device