Peaty's unique single-sided fork design allows for multiple plug sizes to be easily rolled into the dip of the fork and pushed straight into the tyre. The open side to the fork then allows for the tool to be easily pulled back out of the hole without pulling the plug out with it.
Made from high quality 316 Stainless steel, Peaty's have designed the fork to be as short as possible to reduce the chance of you puncturing your rim tape when inserting a plug. The fork has also been designed with a reaming texture on the shaft, to clean out punctures before plugging, and to be as slim as possible, so it doesn't widen the size of the hole already there.
Shrinking down to a tiny 65 mm x 19 mm, this tool has been designed to easily fit into your pocket or slot into a tool wrap or backpack.
With knurling on the tool base and ribbing on the lid, you shouldn't have any issues gripping the tool, even in the muddiest of conditions.
Simply unscrew the lid and thread it onto the rear of the tool to make a sturdy handle to hold onto while inserting the plug.
This pack includes three thick (3 mm) plugs and three thin (1.5 mm) plugs. These plug sheets can be neatly wrapped around the fork and stored neatly inside the compact water-sealed body. Holeshot refill plug sheets also sold separately packaged with cardboard header cards & in biodegradable bags.
- Available in 12x Chris King colours.
- Quick and easy to insert tyre plugs. With our unique single-sided fork design, you simply push and roll the plug into the hook of the fork.
- With no tight gap to squeeze through, the plug is far less likely to pull back out when the tool is extracted the fork is sharp tipped & as slim as possible so it doesn't widen the size of the hole already there.
- Fork made from 316 stainless steel.
- Body made from anodised 6061 aluminium.
- Knurled body and ribbed lid / handle for extra grip.
- Weather sealing o-rings make the tool waterproof when assembled.
- Each kit comes with one sheet of 3x 1.5mm and one sheet of 3x 3mm plugs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device