Huge, super grippy platform pedals. The combination of the large size, good length pins and slightly concave shape gives these pedals a secure feel. Thin, chamfered leading edges give you as much pedal clearance as possible and help deflect rock strikes. Plastic pedals don't lose their colour like alloy pedals when they've hit a few rocks or had some wear.
- 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts.
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system.
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles.
- Wide platform design for increased stability.
- The contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel.
- Weight: 355g.
- Platform Size: 115 x105 mm.
- Number of Pins: 10 per side.
- Axle Material: Black chromoly steel.
- Height: 18.5 mm (13.3 at the leading edge).
- Pin to Axle distance: 108 mm.
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
Pedal is really wide and has a good platform to stand on with big feet (I have size 12 and with some 5tens on your feet feel pretty big).
Bought them as hoped they would provide a bit more support and stability for my feet and to stop the black rubber marks on the seat stay from my shoes touching. Seem to do both of these things well so far and feel solid. Look good and the build quality seems very good. Not sure the composite feels quite as nice and solid as the Nukeproof horizons (which in composite I have never been able to break) but they look good.
Delivery was super quick! Shame there was a cost but at least for that cost they pedals were with me in a day or so. Nice to find a small business where they seem to value good service and I'd always rather use a small business than chain reaction (e.g) any day!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device