Switch 10/11/12 Speed Chainrings
A quick-change direct mount chainring system
Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets, and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring.
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than a minute, using only a 4 mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding.
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- 12 speed ring designed to work with all 10, 11, and both Shimano Hypergilde+ 12 and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains.
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
Switch 10/11/12 Speed Chainrings Specification
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Oval Rings:
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Compatibility: All Switch Carriers; 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains
Orders Over £50 – Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 – £4.95 (Royal Mail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 working days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) – we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty, you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.