Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty's Rim Job has been developed from the ground up as a bicycle rim tape. The super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive which clings like s**t to a blanket, yet leaves a minimal mess when removed.
An optimum amount of stretch and large rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring your rim tightly for a better fit.
Do you struggle to find the hole? No problem! Just hold your rim up to the light and the tape's semi-transparent finish will illuminate the way.
Peaty's tape comes on 9meter and 50meter rolls in four different width options - 21 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm and 35 mm.
One 9 meter roll will cover approximately:
- 5 x 26" Rims.
- 4 x 27.5" Rims.
- 4 x 29" Rims.
- 4 x 700c Rims.
- Remove tyre and any old rim tape.
- Clean and degrease rim thoroughly (nobody likes a dirty rim!).
- Ensure rim is completely dry before application.
- Starting at least 10 cm before the valve hole, Press the tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air.
- Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10 cm overlap of tape at the end when cut.
- Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole.
- Remove dust cap and push valve through the valve hole.
- Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps.
- Refit tyre, add Peaty's Tubeless Sealant, inflate tyre.
Orders Over £50 - Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 - £4.95 (RoyalMail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) - we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.