Shredder MTB Zine is a new age MTB counter-culture publicationwith a focus on the more creative side of mountain biking by featuring humble, creative and often underrated riders all based around the globe. Shredder is self published and made out of a love for design, print and most importantly, bikes.
- Living In The Past - A note from the editor.
- Renaissance Man - A look at the photography work of Innes Graham.
- An Ode To Bill - The mixed emotions of Fort William.
- The Death Of Cool - A tongue in cheek look at how many BMXers and skateboarders are starting mountain biking in their later years.
- When Preparation Met Opportunity - An interview with Greg Williamson.
- Now Vs. Then - How mountain biking and media has changed over the past 20 years.
- Artist Spotlight - A look at the artwork of Aberdeen Local Neil Kellas.
- Cut From A Different Cloth - A catch up with the MTB individualist, Ronan Taylor.
- Disposable Hereos - A Lo-Fi look at the 2015 Fort William World Cup.
- Always On The Hustle - An interview with Edinburgh based rider and illustrator Mike Hughes.
- One Last Thing - The editors final thought.