The new Patrol keeps the ethos of the old Patrol, but brings it bang up to date with mixed wheel sizes, adjustability and burly spec.
The new alloy frame fits with the latest Transition design language, with a shaped top tube and a line following from the head tube, down the top tube and seats stays to the bottom bracket. Suspension kinematics have been tuned for better small bump compliance and mid-stroke support.
The Patrol frames include a headset and a Fox X2 shock. We can help with your dream build, just give us a call, and we can discuss your options.
Follow this link to our page all about the new Patrol, with spec comparisons and more images.
- 160 mm travel front and rear (max rear 170 mm).
- Mixed wheel set up: 29” front and 27.5” rear.
- High and low geometry options via lower shock mount flip chip.
- Two chainstay lengths, short on small and medium, and long on large and XL.
- New oversized parallel headtube enabling the use of reach or angle adjustment headsets.
- Bottle cage and accessory mounts.
- Frame compatible with 180 mm dual crown forks and 27.5 front wheel for aggressive park use while retaining geometry.
|Frame||6061 Heat Treated Aluminium, Geo Adjustment Chip, Accessory Mount, Size Specific Chainstays, Collet Main Pivot, Enduro MAX Bearings with Additional Bearing Shields, GiddyUp Suspension Platform, Moulded Downtube and Ribbed Chainstay Protector, UDH (Universal Deraileur Hanger), 160 mm Travel, 31.6 mm Seatpost, 148x12 mm Boost Rear Axle, 180 mm Post Mount Brake Mount, 73 mm Threaded BSA BB|
|Rear Suspension||Fox Float X2 Factory, 2 Position Open/Firm Lever, Adjustable HSC - LSC - HSR - LSR 205x60 Trunnion|
|Headset||FSA No 55R/57|
Geometry & Sizing
|Transition Patrol Geometry|
|Sizes in MM||S
|C: Head Tube
|D: Head Tube
Seat Tube Angle
|F: Seat Tube
|H: BB Height||340/333||340/333||340/333||340/333|
|I: BB Drop||15/22||15/22||15/22||15/22|
|J: Chainstay Length||434/436||434/436||440/442||440/442|
|M: Fork Offset||44||44||44||44|