Initially, MTB hand guards were designed to protect hands from brambles and wild vegetation and thus prevent damage to hands and gloves.
How about hand guards that can also protect your fingers and levers in the event of a hard impact? How about a little more forgiveness when you're riding to your limits?
Nock v2 hand guards are designed to be the most protective hand guards on the market.
Used and abused by some of the best enduro riders the last 2 seasons, they have proven their effectiveness in the most demanding enduro mountain bike races, including the Enduro World Series.
You may not ride as fast as they do, but Nock hand guards are a smart addition to your cockpit if you ride in the following conditions:
- Wild vegetation and brambles.
- Narrow tracks with lots of trees.
- Enduro and downhill competition.
- Winter riding and training (hand protection against rain, snow, and wind).
- Riding without gloves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device