The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting. Retuned twin piston three chamber air spring system allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out. The air spring is cartridge based and you can easily change between coil and air spring cartridges.
The chassis will take up to a whopping 2.8 tyre and the 29er chassis will take a 27.5+ x 3.2 tyre, that and a stiff chassis makes the fork a great choice also for e-bikes. There are many technical improvements in the fork but we did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the race courses.
Want to know what suspension that fits your bike? Use Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide, which will also recommend a personal set up.
To keep a high level of suspension performance it is important to follow the service intervals. 50 hour lower leg service and 100 hour chassis and spring service can be performed by following our workshop manuals and instruction videos.
- Air travel: 150 -180 mm
- Independent spring system
- Independent damper system
- 36 mm upper tube diameter
- Offset 27.5: 46 mm or 38 mm, 29: 51 mm or 44mm
- Compatible maximum tire sizes:
- 27.5: 2.8
- 29 : 2.8 / 27.5+ x 3.2
- E-bike approved
- Race proven setting bank
- Overall improvements for reducing friction
- Possible to change between coil and air spring
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device