Frame mounted version of the Back Country Research strap. This strap is big enough for a tube and one or two CO2.
The stretchy rubber strap wraps around your tube and CO2, then you wrap the coloured strap round your frame tube and fasten the velcro.
These strap have been designed by riders, with neat touches like glove-friendly fastening, and side pull retention to make it easier for you to get to your tube in a hurry.
- Ideal for 26", 27.5" or 29" tubes on their own or with 1 or 2 cartridges.
- Can be used with 16g, 20g or 25g cartridges.
- Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame.
- 1" width easily fits in tight spaces.
- Machine washable.
- Heavy duty 13pt Bartak material with 28pt used in stress points.
- High quality UV resistant webbing.
- UV and rot resistant polyester thread.
- Made in USA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device