If you don't need a chain retention device, or your bike has an integrated chain guide, you can still add some bash protection with the OneUp ISCG05 Underbash.
The Underbash includes 3 different sizes of bash plate for compatibility with chainrings from 28-36T. Designed for frames with 2 ISCG05 tabs only (Evil, Rocky Mountain, etc). Should not be used on frames with 3 ISCG05 tabs.
- Install without removing your cranks.
- Single tool install and adjustment.
- Boost compatible.
- Oval compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes 3 bash plates (28-30T, 32-34T, 36T)
- Weight: 68g 32-34T
- Capacity: 28-36T
- Chainline: 2.5mm adjustment.
- Mount: ISCG05 2-Bolt ONLY
- Color: Black
- Material: 7075 aluminum, glass reinforced thermoplastic.
Underbash Setup Instructions
- 1. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs.
- Check for clearance between the back side of the bashplate and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
- 2. Rotate backplate to desired location and torque bolts to 5Nm
Bash Replacement Instructions
- 1. Remove Underbash from bike
- 2. Remove bolt retaining clip from rear bash plate bolt by pushing a 4mm hex through the bolt from the backside of the Underbash.
- 3. Remove Bash bolts using a 5mm hex
- 4. Select desired bash plate and reinstall bash bolts to 6Nm
- 5. Reinstall bolt retaining clip on the rear bash plate bolt
- 6. Reinstall Underbash onto bike
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device