New at 20Twenty! Crank Brothers bill the Mallet E as the ultimate Enduro pedal, and it's easy to see why; solid build, good size platform and decent mud clearing.
- Concave platform for secure foothold.
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip.
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface.
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes.
- 52 mm q-factor for manoeuvrability on tight trails.
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding.
- Customizable float & release angle.
- Premium bearings & double seal system.
- Pins: 6 adjustable pins per side.
- Body Material: 6061- T6 Aluminium.
- Spring Material:300 Series Stainless Steel
- Spindle Material:Forged Chromoly Steel
- Wing material:17-4ph Stainless
- Cleats:Premium brass cleats with shims (included).
- Q-Factor:52 mm
- Release Angle:15° / 20°
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-Glide Bearing
- Outer Bearing: Enduro Max Cartridge Bearing
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Item is added to cart